A bicycle (or bike) is a small, human powered land vehicle with a seat, two wheels, two pedals, and a metal chain connected to cogs on the pedals and rear wheel. A frame gives the bike strength, and the other parts are attached to the frame. … Bicycling uses less energy per mile than any other human transport.
What is a good sentence for bicycle?
Bicycle sentence example. The boy no doubt inherits a capacity for riding a bicycle , otherwise he could never do so. He ran out to his bicycle and pushed the kickstand back while he peered through the window.
How would you describe a motorcycle?
A motorcycle (or motorbike) is a vehicle used to transport people from one place to another. It does not have 4 wheels like a car. It has 2 wheels like a bicycle. But it has a motor like a car.
What are the qualities of a good bike?
- Very lightweight frame, wheels and components.
- A drop (curled) handlebar, though some have a flat bar like a mountain bike.
- Narrow wheels and tires.
- A composite (carbon fiber) front fork.
- No front or rear suspension.
- Men’s and women’s styles and a wide range of sizes.
What is a bicycle essay?
A bicycle is a useful vehicle that helps us reach a destination without polluting the environment. It is composed of steel and has two wheels. In addition, it has got a seat and handle with two pedals and also a bell. Some bicycles have a carrier while some don’t.
How a bicycle works explanation?
To ride a bicycle, the rider sits on the seat and places the feet on the pedals. The pedals are connected by a chain to the back wheel. When the rider pushes on the pedals, the back wheel turns. This moves the bicycle forward.
How do you use the word bike in a sentence?
He pedaled his bicycle slowly up the hill.
- I left my bicycle out in the rain.
- I was jealous of Mary’s new bicycle.
- He mounted his bicycle and rode off.
- My bicycle had a puncture and needed patching up.
- He strapped the bag onto his bicycle.
- I have loaned his bicycle.
- She was riding a bicycle.
- I go to work by bicycle.
What is an example of bicycle?
The more common types include utility bicycles, mountain bicycles, racing bicycles, touring bicycles, hybrid bicycles, cruiser bicycles, and BMX bikes.
How would you describe a sports bike?
A sportbike, or sports bike, is a motorcycle optimized for speed, acceleration, braking, and cornering on paved roads, typically at the expense of comfort and fuel economy by comparison with other motorcycles.
How do you describe the feeling of riding a motorcycle?
Motorcycle riding is a combination of exhilaration, fear, relaxation, and pleasure that changes you forever. It’s physical & emotional pleasure, with a layer of anxiety & adrenaline.
How would you describe a motorcycle starting?
Here’s How to Start a Motorcycle:
- Get on the motorcycle.
- Insert the key in the ignition of the motorcycle.
- Locate and turn ON the fuel petcock. …
- Pull the choke all the way out unless the motorcycle has been running previously.
- Turn the key in the ignition to the ON position.
What is the importance of biking?
Regular cycling stimulates and improves your heart, lungs and circulation, reducing your risk of cardiovascular diseases. Cycling strengthens your heart muscles, lowers resting pulse and reduces blood fat levels.
What should I look for when buying a bike?
By: Firefox Bikes
- Decide on a budget: An essential step to buying a bicycle is to keep a budget in mind. Consider the highest and lowest amounts you’d like to spend to allow some flexibility, and get started! …
- Decide your purpose: Understand the reason why you want to purchase a cycle. …
- Choose the right type of bicycle: