Can you unlock Citi Bike with app?
Mobile App Instructions
Download the app. Click Get a Pass. Select the pass or membership you want to purchase. Once you’ve purchased your pass, go to the Citi Bike station you’d like to use and tap on the station icon in the map.
How can I use Citi Bike without key?
What happens if I lose my key?
- Go to any Citi Bike kiosk and insert the credit card associated with your account (don’t worry, you won’t be charged)
- Follow the steps on the kiosk to get a one-time-use ride code. …
- To ride again, request a new ride code.
How do I unlock my Citi Bike for free?
How do I sign up?
- Download the Lyft or Citi Bike app.
- Follow the instructions to complete your registration.
- Add the promo code “Healthfirst21” to the rewards section of your app.
- Unlock your bike and ride!
How do you unlock the Citi Bike on Lyft app?
To rent a Citi Bike through the Lyft app, all you need to do is:
- Tap the bike icon at the bottom of your map screen. …
- Using your map screen, find and head to a bike station near you.
- Once you arrive, select your station and tap “Unlock a bike.”
How much is a Citi Bike per hour?
A Single Ride is just $3.50 and includes the first 30 minutes of one ride on a classic Citi Bike. When you upgrade to an ebike, it will be an extra $0.18/min. If you keep a bike out for longer than 30 minutes at a time, regardless of the type, it’s $0.18 per minute.
What do I do if my Citi Bike won’t dock?
If you’re still not able to dock your bike, please contact Citi Bike customer service or call 1-855-245-3311, now supported by Lyft. It’s a good idea to enable push notifications on the Citi Bike mobile app, so you’ll get a confirmation every time you’ve successfully docked your bike.
How do I unlock multiple Citi bikes?
24-Hour and 7-Day Pass holders must request a new ride code to unlock another bike. Just swipe the same card you used to purchase your pass at the kiosk and a new code will be generated for you (your card will not be charged again). 24-Hour and 7-Day Pass holders must request a new ride code to unlock another bike.
Can I use my NYC Citi Bike in Miami?
, unfortunately here in Miami Citi Bike Miami has different operator from New York. Your key fob won’t work here.